FIRST FRIDAY ON THE DELAWARE 2016
Every first Friday from May to September 2016, the quaint and historic riverfront town of Bristol Borough hosts First Fridays on the Delaware.
Sponsored by The King George II Inn and Penn Community Bank, this fun, interactive event includes:
- *FREE FAMILY-FUN ENTERTAINMENT including face painters, balloon artists, hula hoopists, a caricaturist, a quick sketch artist and a magician
- *PERFORMANCES by Stepping Stone Dance Studio and other local athletic and performance-oriented groups
- *Special discounts at Bucks County Baseball Co.
- *ART WALK along with tours of the newly opened Bristol Borough Center for the Arts
- *SHOPS, MERCHANTS & VENDORS for your shopping pleasure
- *KIDS ART CLASSES with Penelope Fox Art: 1-hour classes for only $10
- *LIVE MUSIC (sponsored by Inspire FCU) both at the wharf and the Mill Street Crossing
- *BEER GARDEN at the Historic King George II Inn
Location: Historic Bristol Shopping District: Mill Street from the Mill Street Crossing to the Bristol Wharf